Style and sophistication simplified.
CLD® is available in many lumen and color options, which improves the integrity of original lighting designs while also allowing for an additional level of customization based on lighting needs and aesthetic preferences. Add to that the remarkably simple installation process, and CLD® is as beautiful as it is utile.
- Select the lighting mood and appearance with 2700K (soft white), 3000K (warm white), 3500K (cool white), 4000K (bright white) and 5000K (daylight).
- Choose from narrow, medium and wide beam spreads based on existing spacing and mounting heights.
- Ensure the exact cutoff angle for a glare-free ceiling appearance in specular, semi-specular and diffused finishes.
- Provide the perfect amount of light while maximizing energy savings with 1000, 1500, 2000 and 3000 lumen packages.
- Specification grade construction and optical system provides exceptional light distribution for smooth, even luminance
- Excellent color rendering with >80 CRI
- LED light on top and bottom are customizable with various reflector finishes, beam spreads, lenses, and lumen packages
- Longer life with up to 90% savings over conventional lighting sources, significantly reducing maintenance costs
- Mounting system allows safe, easy installation
- Thermal platform engineered for maximum component life
- CSA certified for damp locations
Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
Housing: Fabricated of 18 gauge steel, one-piece welded Construction. Finish is pretreated, powder coat paint. All internal metal brackets are constructed of heavy duty 16 gauge galvanized steel.
Reflector: Proprietary designed, spun 16GA, polished anodized aluminum in narrow, medium and wide distributions for different applications. Available in clear Alzak®, semi-spec and diffused finish. Additional colors are also available.
Lens: Optional frosted or transparent.
LED Light Engine: The CLD utilizes a highly efficacious LED light engine with CRI of >80 and 50,000 hours at L70. For available color temperatures see ordering information.
LED Drivers: For dimming options and protocols see ordering key on Spec Sheet. Consult factory for additional specifications.
Suspension Cables: Aircraft cable 1/16" (7x7) tool-less adjustable.