Specification Grade Optics
The LumenOptix LRD’s performance is defined by its specification-grade optics. Each reflector is designed around the module, creating various beam distributions while minimizing glare. As a result, the integrity of the original lighting design is maintained or improved. In addition, LumenOptix offers various finishes (specular, semi-specular and diffused) and multiple color options to ensure the correct specification for every application, every time. The below images illustrate our 8” semi-specular optical capabilities:
- Converts any existing recessed round downlight to LED
- Below the ceiling tool-less installation in minutes
- Optimized for maximum efficacy and efficiency
- Superior color rendering with >80 CRI
- Superior fixture to fixture consistency over lifetime
- Specification grade construction and optical system
- Up to 90% in energy savings over conventional energy sources
- 50,000 hour life at L70, significantly reduces maintenance costs
- CSA certified for damp locations
Made in the USA. ARRA and Buy American compliant
Housing: Made from 16GA galvanized steel with flange to accommodate different size openings. Three tool-less adjustable clips assure proper seating to any ceiling thickness.
Reflector: Proprietary designed, spun 16GA, polished anodized aluminum in narrow, medium and wide distributions for different applications. Available in clear Alzak®, semi-spec and diffused finish. Additional colors are also available.
Lens: Optional frosted or transparent.
Accessories: Goof rings (for oversized holes), remodel rings (for ceilings without a rough-in kit), 2x2 and 2x4 ceiling lay-ins. For rough-in kits, consult factory. See separate Spec Sheets for specifications.
LED Light Engine: Philips DLM Fortimo or DLM Flex with CRI of >80 and 50,000 hours at L70.
LED Driver: Available with a variety of dimming options (see Spec Sheet for details). Attached junction box pre-wired with flexible metal cable for connection to a 1/2" trade size KO. A pre-wired quick connect is included to simplify wiring.