Features and Benefits
- BI-AX OPTIC™ - The most precise system in the marketplace
- Low Spacing Criteria < 0.3 focuses usable light onto the floor and racks
- Very High Spacing Criteria up to 2.0 along the aisle reduces the fixture count
- Provides more even illumination on the racks and between fixtures enabling more spacing between STRATOS® fixtures than competitors
- Provides a lifetime savings of 50% vs. standard high bay fixtures
- Consumes less than half of the energy while delivering the same light levels as comparable LED, HID and fluorescent luminaires
Made in USA (ARRA and Buy American Act compliant)
Housing: The LED light engines mount to an integral 18-gauge ventilated aluminum frame for optimal thermal management. The compact dimensions and light weight housing make installation in high bays using elevated lifts simpler, faster and safer than competing fixtures.
Optics: Proprietary BI-AX OPTIC™ system provides precise beam control and long term stability not possible with reflectors. The precision engineered beam pattern provides even floor and rack illumination with an extremely wide throw along the aisle.
LED Light Engine: High efficacy, long life LED arrays.
IES-TM Lumen Maintenance L95 > 54,000 hours.
Lumen Maintenance L70 > 200,000 hours.
Driver: High efficiency electronic driver.
• Integrated occupancy sensor
• 0-10V dimming
• All wired or wireless control systems
Suitable for suspension by chain, cable or optional aircraft cable gripper assembly.