A Beauty More than Skin Deep
Offering architectural grade design with value pricing, LUZ® provides exceptional visual comfort in a flawless panel luminaire. A highlight of the design is its slim profile. At less than an ½” inch thick, its advanced opalescent panels diffuse light evenly for a smooth, luminous glow. LUZ® Panel Luminaire also contains the latest in LED technology and durability, eliminating glare, dark spots, streaks and pixilization commonly found from lesser grade edge lit LED panels.
LUZ® is ideal for environments where people perform everyday tasks such as offices, K-12 schools, universities and non-surgical medical offices. LUZ® is available in a variety of sizes and in the choice of recessed grid, surface mount and pendant quad cable mounting systems.
The capability to integrate back-up emergency lighting and the compatibility to seamlessly work with most control systems enhance the beauty of LUZ® even further.
Sleek in Design, High in Performance
The slim profile of the LUZ® accommodates even the shallowest of plenums to replace most fluorescent troffer and parabolic recessed fixtures. Its mitered frame ensures a contoured nested fit and architectural styling while its range of mounting enhancements adds a modern flair to even the tightest of ceiling spaces.
Moreover, its high performance, latest generation LEDs provide even illumination, high quality color rendering and full dimmability. LUZ® is rated to deliver L70 performance for more than 50,000 hours. Adding to its durability is its lightweight aluminum housing, which protects against corrosion and provides superior thermal management.
- Provides even illumination with minimal glare creating one of the highest visual comfort ratings in the industry
- Extremely thin allowing it to be installed in any ceiling space
- Utilizes high quality LEDs that are binned to within three MacAdam ellipses to ensure color consistency
- Well controlled LED temperatures ensures color and output stability and long life
- Extruded aluminum frame with white powder coat finish and mitered corners eliminate light leak
- Compatible with most wireless control systems
- DLC listed qualifying it for rebates across the country
- Options available: Battery backup, surface and pendant mount, colored frames
- Good performance with value pricing
- Sizes: 2x2, 2x4, 1x4
- Depth: Panel Depth 0.40”, Panel & Driver Depth 2.50”
- Lumen packages: 2400-7500
- Efficacy: 100 lm/W
- CRI: >80
LUZ® Application Guide